Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Yummy Peanut Butter Cookies

Hi there! This weekend I made some peanut butter cookies.
Here is the recipe. I used crunchy peanut butter and it came out great. This household loves crunchy peanut butter =)
This recipe made 2 dozen cookies

What you need:
Photobucket
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter softened
1/4 cup shortening
1 egg
1 1/4 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt

Preheat oven at 375
Beat sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, shortening, and egg.
Mix in flour baking soda, baking powder, and salt
Make dough balls about 1 inch wide place 3 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
 
Photobucket

Use fork to smash down making criss cross design  
 
Photobucket

Bake for 10 mins or until golden brown at the edges
 
Photobucket
 
For my second dozen I added 1 semi sweet chocolate chip to each center
 
Photobucket

Oh boy!! These won't last long so enjoy them!
 
Are you ready for Halloween?? I am so excited! I debut a new dress tomorrow =)
 
XOXOXOX
Lily Bean, Halloween Queen
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment