Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween my Pretties (McCall's M6332)

Happy Halloween!!!!
I love this holiday! Don't understand who would limit the fun to one day a year?!
I plan on hitting up the stores for clearance candy tomorrow =)
 
So my Halloween dress was a hit! I felt super cute in it and all my friends love it.
Photobucket

I used McCall's M6332 in view A
 
Photobucket

 This was my first time making anything with a pocket. I did have some trouble figuring out the construction of the pockets and had to seam rip a few times but in the end I managed.
 
Photobucket

 I estimate total construction from cutting the pattern to sewing the hook and eye was 6-8 hours.
 
I adore everything about this dress!
Here are some detail shots for you...
 
Photobucket

The halter ties in a bow in the back.
 

Photobucket

I lined the top with the same orange I used for the pockets. I love how it makes the bow pop.

Photobucket

 
My first time wearing my new shoes. They didn't feel new at all. no breaking in required. And super cute! What more could a girl want?

Photobucket

I wish I was having  more fun tonight but I must get back to my studies. I have some Literature homework due tomorrow that is calling  my name...
 
 
xoxoxoxo
Lily Bean
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment