Wednesday, March 23, 2011

finished another purse order

I have been sew busy trying to make all the orders that came in for purses during the purse swap I was involved in. Slowly but surely I have filled some orders all of the same exact purse...
I was sew excited to do this particular purse because it was special order: same idea different dimensions.

it is approx 13x18x5


i put 3 pockets on the front since it is sew much wider


it is kind of hard to see but it is lined in black cotton fabric with bitty little white polka dots

Things have been pretty crazy lately and I have been trying to kick start this mini business but keeping up has proved difficult. I guess that waiting is part of ordering a made to order purse though.

i still have to fill orders for 4 purses, 1 wallet, and 2 snack bags

in between it all I am working on making myself a new wardrobe and with that comes more orders =D
This is exciting! I sew hope I can keep up when school starts

2 comments:

  1. It's so cool that you've turned this into a business for you! I hope to open an Etsy shop at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sew much love! it would be so awesome to have an etsy shop! some day... =D

    ReplyDelete