Friday, April 22, 2011

circle skirt and birthday gift

i managed to finish my personal challenge of a week in new lily bean boutique skirts
i finished off strong with a wonderful, super fun circle skirt


only problem is today was suuuuuuper windy but i didn't let that stop me haha. i wore my bloomers underneath =D i loooooooooove this skirt!

on another note, tomorrow is one of my dearest friend's birthdays. i have been procrastinating making her gift for over a month =/
i knew i wanted to make her a jewelry roll but hadn't even sketched out my plans.
after work i jetted to Joann's and bought what i needed then home to start my project from square one.


the blue ribbon up top is to hang necklaces and bracelets from. the bottom pocket will protect the charms of her necklaces. the roll is padded with 2 layers of fleece interfacing


i added a pocket with a velcro closure for rings and such


roll it up and tie it closed =D i am super pleased with how it turned out.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAMMIE =D

No comments:

Post a Comment