Thursday, July 14, 2011

only UFOs right now

UNFINISHED OBJECTS
ugh! i have not finished a things lately
not for lack of time... but these last few days have been decent weather with the rain and wind so me and the pups spent alot of time playing outside. by the time they are done with me i am done hahaha.

so, just writing to update you on what i am up to...

still need to make my daddy's father's day tie... oops =/

i started making a dress from new look 6457. this is my very first attempt at clothing from a commercial pattern so i am learning alot. i finished the bodice the other night and then when i "tried it on" it is about 2 inches too small... how the heck did it come out small hahaha. i followed directions to a T and expected it to be big. so i have to cut a bigger size and start from the beginning. the good news is the instructions are pretty easy to follow so far.
(I NEEEEEED A DRESS FORM... MAYBE WITH MY BDAY $$)

i just finished cutting the pieces to make my tia another hat. especially when she is on chemo she needs to change hats every day so she needs at least 7. maybe if i  manage to peel myself from this bed, then maybe i will finish that tonight. if not then i will finish tomorrow and watch a movie tonight.

i cut the pattern to make a felt flower pin  for my tia's flapper hat

my friend is starting to set up a facebook for my business to start to bloom
(yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)

as soon as i have anything done i will have pix for you all

the weather has been terribly hot and this drought is terrible... ahhhh the desert life! but it finally rained and rained all night last night.
 i sure miss the coast life of good ole SoCal. i would give anything to just watch the waves crash from a pier right now

till next time... Lily Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment