Sunday, September 2, 2012

Munchkins, munchkins everywhere!

howdy everyone! so I have been pretty darn busy between semesters. i can hardly believe i start fall semester monday already! eep! kindergarten jitters setting in! (p.s. this was written 2 weeks ago, i am now a week into fall semester)
 
i have done a lot of shopping and some running around town with my nephews here for vacation.
i will have to post my shopping spree finds in their own post but let me tell you! i scored some good deals.
 
last week my nephews came in to visit for 5 days before school starts back up. in total there was 7 adults, 4 kids under 10 years old, 2 in-house dogs, a bunny, and a hedgie all under one roof
wow! we had to take 3 cars everywhere hahaha
this was penny's first time around most of the people visiting and boy was i glad she did well (my 1 year old black lab) and of course thea was perfect, as to be expected from her lol (my australian shepherd)
 
we had some fun showing the family around town. we visited the 3 local missions on the El Paso Mission Trail, the War Eagles Air Museum, and the El Paso Zoo. not to mention we ate and ate and ate. stayed up late and woke up early. watched movies. played video and board games. and ate some more =P
 
get ready for summer fun picture overload <3

bed heads <3 we would go play outside soon as we woke up to beat the heat
 5 of my loves getting some play time in
Photobucket
 lil T was so excited to see thea when we came home
Photobucket
 everyone was ready for a nap on the fluffiest pillow in the house
Photobucket
the lil guy just sat the saying "cheese" and making me snap this picture for like 2 minutes lol
so cute 
Photobucket
 enjoying dessert at the golden corral
Photobucket
 train ride on the cookie express @ the I-10 Flea Market and Fair
Photobucket
   My first time in San Eli, a historic town only about 30 mins from home
Photobucket
statue of Billy the Kid outside of a historic jail which he broke in to
Photobucket
i adored these HUGE sunflowers!
Photobucket
awesome mural
Photobucket
cowboy <3
Photobucket
one of my fave planes at the museum... simply because its pink of course
Photobucket
gorgeous caddy. i love how the war plane museum has classic cars too
Photobucket
i love this plane because it is on the material i used to make my little man's shorts and my skirt
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the kiddies playing in the cockpit
Photobucket
3 little monkeys
Photobucket
pushing the stroller around the zoo
Photobucket
my meerkats <3
Photobucket
i have always known lions are big... but never understood really how big until getting this close
Photobucket
glued to the window watching the lions
Photobucket
sea lions at a zoo?!?! pretty cool. i guess since we dont have an aquarium or sea world. any ocean life always makes me happy
Photobucket
turtle mural <3
Photobucket
these giraffes were fighting the whole time we were there
Photobucket


phew! thats it, my fave pics from my nephews visit. i finally figured out how to get photos on so i will update you on my latest purchases next time

xoxoxoxo
Lily Bean

p.s.
i missed you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment