This is the other skirt I made during last semester break
I love the way it came together. It was not hard to do at all!
The pattern is Simplicity Sew Simply A1739. I found it at WalMart for 99cents
I will probably make a few more of these with some other seersucker fabrics I have.
At the end of my last break, I left off making McCall's M4769, a button down dress. I struggled with the collar a bit and I am still not 100% sure I have it right. I also need to add the button holes and buttons. This will be a first for me and I will admit I am nervous about doing it wrong. But I do like the way the green makes the print on the fabric pop. Hopefully when I get a chance to finish it, I will understand better and it will come out at least wearable hahah
Well, that's all for now. I hope to be back in a week or two, sewing up a storm and enjoying my break!