Friday, July 5, 2013

2 Weeks Until A Craft Break...

Hi everyone and anyone who still reads this.
Thanks for sticking with me even though I haven't done so good at sticking with you... School has just required so much of me. Sometimes it requires  more than I have to give, but I keep on pushing forward.

I have some awesome news! I officially have a graduation date set!!
WOOHOO!
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Ten and a half months left

 photo 101_5672_zpsf7bbaab3.jpg

This semester I only have 2 classes but since it is a short semester it is a heavy load.
I take a hybrid class called "Legal and Ethical Aspects of Health Information". I have to physically be in class at 7 am twice a week and the other days my teacher emails us with assignments.
I don't know about you but I am not that great at functioning mentally before 10am.
The craziness will all be over in 2 weeks. Problem is, in these 2 weeks I have 2 unit exams and a final to take... Yikes!
My other class is coding CPT and is in the evening three times a week. The main reason I struggle with this class is because I have to wake up so early for my morning class... I have 4 weeks left of this class but I am not so worried about the last 2 weeks.

I have been living off of caffeine and sugar!

 photo hkcoffe_zps19ee578f.jpg

By the time I get to my evening class I am goofball to the max and so hyped up that I struggle to control my ADHD.

 photo ecebf7f5-6a08-4f21-8b3c-d2733e6f08c2_zpsdb5fa7ab.jpg

I have plenty of homework (that I should be doing right now...)

 photo homework_zpsb96cf334.jpg
I just wanted to come by and say hi, tell you all I miss you, and promise 2 more blog posts to follow showcasing the skirts I made during the mini week-long semester break I just had. (I will type the now and schedule them a few days apart).
Thank again for all your love and support!!
XOXOXO
Lily Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment