Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas! (Simplicity 1797 View C)

Merry Christmas my lovelies!!
(I know, I know... I am a day late. Better late than never, I always say)

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, full of love and happiness.
I had a pretty good one myself.

Christmas Eve-Eve and Christmas Eve were both full of baking and spreading Christmas cheer. In between all of that, I managed to finish my Christmas dress.

Simplicity 1797 in View C, without the bow in the center waist

I love how it all came together!!
I made sure to add red and green details to really bring out the Christmas in it

 photo IMG_0175_zpsf463fc1d.jpg

 photo IMG_0174_zps8529ecaf.jpg

The back neckline is a low V-neck

 photo IMG_0176_zpsb503f254.jpg

I didn't have any trouble with this pattern at all. It was simple to follow and turned out great!

 photo IMG_0122_zpsf6b2882b.jpg

Now for some Christmas pictures...
with my Thea

 photo IMG_0169_zpsdce077a0.jpg

with my Penny

 photo IMG_0170_zps311b3201.jpg

I got this beautiful Bettie Page purse from Santee Clause.
I just love the red bow details!
I also got an Ariel coin purse perfect to tote my lipstick in.
I must have been a very good girl!

 photo IMG_0187_zps66788281.jpg

In the evening, my sister-from-another-mister came over and we played games with the kids before going down to see a local light show.
The light show was awesome! The lights danced to some Christmas songs from the Transiberian Orchestra and they managed to squeeze in "What Does the Fox Say" and somehow make it all work haha
They gave free pictures with Santa, hot chocolate, and cookies while you wait.
The property is beautiful and it was so lovely to be able to tour the yard to see all the decorations.

 photo IMG_0194_zps94e9dbbe.jpg

 photo IMG_0196_zps36a8cd71.jpg

It was the perfect ending to a wonderful Christmas Day!!
Now to get ready for a New Year!
XOXOXOX
Lily Bean


 photo IMG_0205_zpseff08466.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment