Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas sale season is on

Had a sale today, just in time for Christmas.
It was a success and I really enjoyed hosting.
My potholder sets were a bigger hit than I had expected.
Here are a few table shots:



I layered my aprons on my dressform as a display. To my suprise I sold the candy corn Halloween one... the one thing I almost didn't bring out since it's not the right season. Glad I did anyway


I was up until 2 last night sewing and I am more than beat right now.
Sorry to keep this so short and sweet but I am in need of some beauty sleep.
Tomorrow my cousin is coming over to attempt and teach me to cook a meal... i really am hopeless in the kitchen so this should prove interesting. He is a chef considering going back to learn to teach culinary arts and I promised to be his first challenge.
Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment