Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A (little after) Christmas post

I had meant to post on Christmas eve...
Then tried on Christmas...
It came and went in a flash and I barely have a moment now to finally post
*wipes sweat off brow*

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Mine went well... but I'm still not done! Ugh!
I still have yet to finish 3 ties (dad, little bro, and bempa) and i have 5 packages to send to California still.

I finished my baby sister's gift moments before she was due to come by. Last year I had made her a purse and when she opened the box and saw it all folded up she squealed "an apron!". We laughed so hard when she pulled it out. so this year i made her an apron and matching potholders



Since I was a good girl all year, Santa brought me a "Knifty Knitter" loom to make knit caps. I got right to it and made 3! 1 pink, 1 green, and 1 pink and green stripes.





I obviously only had pink and green yarn on hand hahaha. But with all these end of year sales I plan on stocking up some

I also got this totally awesome "Salon Express" tool to "stamp' designs on to you nails.
I had already played with it once before taking pictures, please forgive the metallic purple stains
you place a stamp plate in the set, paint the design you want with polish, use the scraper to remove the excess, then use the stamp to pick up the image and roll it on to your nail.



here are the stamp sets it came with. i can't wait to try them all! i naturally went straight for the checkers <3


what was your favorite gift to give or receive?

Happy New Year
Can't wait to see what 2012 holds for us!
xoxoxox
Lily B

No comments:

Post a Comment