Monday, December 5, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

today we got our first snow of the season: HOORAY!
it truly feels like Christmas is coming now


i have my tree out and all decked out


Santa Claus is coming to town. have you been naughty or nice?


heres is some of the light snow that has settled in my yard tonight.
it's supposed to snow through the night.



Ive been putting so much thought into wrapping up this year and starting the next year off right.
I am not usually a person who makes New Year's Resolutions... and the times I have they usually do not last through January. But this year I have decided to make one and I think it will be easy to keep:

i will be more vintage-house-dress, less jeans-and-t-shirt. i will brush and style my hair instead of a messy ponytail everyday. i will put more care into my appearance even when i have no where to go.

with that being said, i also have plans to update my wardrobe(is update the proper word when going more throwback?). Most of it i want to make myself for 2 reasons: 1) it will be way cheaper and 2) i will hold myself with so much more pride.

I am making my project list for 2012 and really aiming to challenge myself more next year

What are your upcoming plans for the holiday and the year to come?

No comments:

Post a Comment