Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pregnancy Package for a dear friend

Hey! I had been working on a care package for my friend who is expecting her second baby, 1st son. She is now 35 weeks and received her package today. I am so excited to hear what she thinks of everything.
While shopping for her baby boy, her little girl became obsessed with dinosaurs and trains and wanted to have clothes with these things as well. She was having to buy boy's shirts for her. So I got to work and painted up a girly dino shirt.


 when my uncle saw what i was doing, he jumped on board and made a girly dino pendant. i love the goofy teeth!
 i made this button plaque for the baby to be. i really like how it came out!
 and i made my friend this awesome reversible Elvis tote.
I am more than happy with how this came out and a bit jealous that i only got enough fabric to make one.
 i put heart shaped pockets on each side


 she had also ordered a diaper bag from me. she left it all in my hands and let me run with any idea. i decided the dino theme would be perfect for both kids. i added a huge pocket with a flap to the front
 inside i put 2 elastic bands to hold bottles or sippy cups.
as you can see the inside is quite roomy. great for toting around the needs of 2 munchkins
 here is a close-up of the super cool fabric


in other news, i got to hang out with my twin the other night.
she had gone with me to get my candle tattoo and then we ran around town a bit.
we ended up hanging out back at my house.
we baked some super yummy cupcakes
 and we played arts and crafts and made sister turtle bracelets
aren't they super cute

i love being off school!
xoxox
Lily Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment