Tuesday, January 24, 2012

first items off my list this year... better late start than never

Hello! As you may know i made a HUGE LIST of projects for 2012. I have been so crazy adjusting to my new school schedule that I haven't crafted much. today i finally got to making a few things. i made my lingerie and pet towels landry bags. they were super easy to make and simple to use. there is a shower curtain over my washer and dryer so i made them to hang off the rod. they detach easy with velcro

i participated in a blog feedback link party hosted by kitty from a law student's journey and learned a few things i can do to improve your experience at my blog. i will be making a few changes soon as i get a chance... hopefully this weekend.
stay tuned

pink hugs and kisses!
Lily Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment