Wednesday, April 18, 2012

for the love of Christmas!

just got back from Red Skull Tattoo.
I got my bough of holly today!
hooray.
it is burning right now. i always feel like the healing process if worse than the moment when you are actually under the needles





Me with Alex. He is such a cool artist. I am comfortable enough to just chit chat instead of focusing on the pain and forgetting to breathe haha.

i am super happy!
He does amazing work! i can't stop looking at my arm... the shading is so perfect. Really brings it to life!
Thanks Alex =)

I have an appoinment for May 8th to get my candle.
Cannot wait to see what he does with my sketch to make it super awesome!

xoxoxox
Lily Bean

3 comments:

  1. It turned out so great! I like how it looked with just the first bit of green. Definitely best all filled in, though. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete